1. Midsommar Swim Bikini- (Sunset top $100, Ocean bottom $90) Midsommar Swim is my own creation, so of course I have to include one of my favorite pieces from the collection! This sweet little bandeau set is the perfect gift for the beach lover, and can be worn with the sleeves for a fashion look, or knotted in the front for when you just want a simple bandeau for beachy adventures!
2. Corduroy Booties- ($79.90) These are just THE PERFECT fall booties.
3. Kara Panel Pail Bag- ($375) The shape, the color, the polished finish- this bag just screams chic! It is ultra wearable but still SO cool and unique.
4. Mejuri Fine Stacking Rings- ($69) I have a thing for fine jewelry. I like pieces that I put on and keep on 24/7, so solid gold is definitely the way to go! These Mejuri rings are the perfect layering pieces, and the price is just as good!
5. Coco Sands "Brook" Belt- ($150) Coco Sands is a chic new belt line from Los Angeles, and if you haven't heard of them I definitely suggest checking them out! The minimal, clean designs are both a statement piece and timeless at the same time.
6. Vrai & Oro Gold Rings- (Diamond Cuff $205, Thick Stacking $175) More simple yet very cool stacking rings, also at an unbeatable price for fine jewelry! I particularly love this thick gold band and cuff ring with two dainty diamonds. They are a match made to layer together!
7. Angie Bauer "Nora" Bodysuit- ($350) Another new LA-based brand, Angie Bauer offers sweet bralettes, flattering high-waisted panties, and fashion-forward bodysuits that you can even make work as clothing. The designs of these are so killer, and the quality is amazing!
8. Kate Young x Tura "Ally" Sunglasses- (Reg. $259, found them here for $163.74!!) The extreme cat eye trend is on fire right now, and these are one of my favorite pairs I have come across!
9. Tamara Mellon "Easy Rider" Boots- ($895) These are a MAJOR splurge piece, but they are just so good I had to include them on the guide. If you have someone who is willing to drop some big bucks on a gift for you, these are not a bad thing to receive ;) They are the epitome of edgy, but somehow still extremely wearable! Just thinking of them paired with a chunky, oversized sweater dress and some cat-eye sunnies brings me so much joy.